"Dad Wants Grille To Keep Kids Safe, But Management of Condo Says, No"
26, August 2016
When he bought a $2 million double-storey penthouse at 19 Shelford condominium, off Adam Road, in February, he thought he had secured a good future for his two children because good schools are nearby.
Then, Mr Zou Xiang, 41, a software engineer, realised that the balcony of his fourth-storey unit did not have grilles.
Instead of a low wall, it has horizontal railings, which makes it easy for young children to climb up or slip through the gaps between the railings.
Quality Invisible Grille
INVISYS Singapore has built an unparalleled reputation for invisible grilles which offer better visibility without compromising safety and security concerns. These are available for both your home and business premises.
Why Choose Invisys Invisible Grilles?
- Engineered with stainless steel cable system (anti-rust)
- Easy cleaning invisible grille
- Less maintenance
- Stylish and modernized grille provides semi-outdoor and open character
- Provides stylish see-through panoramic view
- Detracted from traditional grille design and resulted unattractive look
- Sustain and uphold building appearance
- Provides safety and security