"Four in a family killed in fire - were trapped by the iron grille on the windows of their house"
Tragic loss: A photo of the family celebrating Lim’s birthday. Yi Jun who was not at home when the fire broke out is at right.
7, February 2017
PETALING JAYA: Just days after holding a Chinese New Year reunion dinner, a couple and their two sons were killed in a blaze, choked by smoke when they were trapped by the iron grille on the windows of their house.
The body of Lim Ah Kok, 58, was found with those of his two sons, Lim Yong Liang, 20, and Lim Yong Wei, 17, in the second room on the upper floor of a double storey terrace house in Jalan USJ 2/3, Subang Jaya.
Engineered For Durability
Quality Invisible Grille
INVISYS Malaysia has built an unparalleled reputation for invisible grilles which offer better visibility without compromising safety and security concerns. These are available for both your home and business premises.
Why Choose Invisys Invisible Grilles?
- Engineered with stainless steel cable system (anti-rust)
- Easy cleaning invisible grille
- Less maintenance
- Stylish and modernized grille provides semi-outdoor and open character
- Provides stylish see-through panoramic view
- Detracted from traditional grille design and resulted unattractive look
- Sustain and uphold building appearance
- Provides safety and security